Far East Organization is Singapore's largest private property developer and the only developer in the world to win seven FIABCI Prix d'Excellence Awards, the highest honour in international real estate. For over 50 years, Far East Organization has been contributing to the transformation of Singapore's urban landscape and has built more than 700 developments across the full spectrum of real estate in the residential, hospitality, healthcare, retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
Procurement Executive (Purchasing & Contracts)
- To work closely with the estates/properties' staff to understand on the goods and services required
- To source, select, appoint and assess the service vendors in accordance to the Company's procurement procedures and policies.
- Do evaluation of valuation and variation for ad-hoc works procured.
- Ensure timely renewal of term contract services for the respective departments/units.
- Keep tap of market trends for building products and services and when necessary, provide cost information to the Property Heads of respective estates/properties
- Minimum Diploma in Building / Real Estate Management or Property Management with at least 2 years of construction related procurement experience
- Able to draft and have technical knowledge in managing term contracts for property management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Resourceful with good interpersonal, negotiation and communication (written and verbal) skills
At Far East Organization, we develop talent and build dynamic individuals who thrive on challenges.
Interested parties are invited to submit their resumes by clicking on the "Apply" button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Far East Organization
14 Scotts Rd #06-00 Far East Plaza Singapore 228213.